12/16/09

How Many Days?





I sure hope baby has been on his best behavior, especially now that there’s only 8 Days, 19 Hours, and 43 Minutes left before old Saint Nick comes down the chimney...But who's counting?  Do you remember your first Christmas?  The lights, the tree, the sleigh rides and building a snowman?  Remember not being able to sleep just thinking about all the presents under the tree?

Everyone always says Christmas is for the children, and yes I agree it is.  Christmas is for the child in each and every one of us, no matter how old I get I will always remember the way it made me feel.  The excitement in the air, and of course, the arrival of Santa Clause.

I just know all of my little babies have been complete angels, and will wake up Christmas morning to lots of presents and toys.  Sadly Mommy does have a few babies who have been naughty and misbehaved all year long.  It’s not too late to make Santa’s nice list, you have 8 days 19 hours and a few more min left to show Santa what a good boy you can be….otherwise it’s a lump of coal for you!

Mommy Candy